Version Historie vonOpera 9.61Release Notes
Opera 9.61 is a recommended security upgrade. Please see the Security section.
Opera 9.61 incorporates the Opera Presto 2.1.1 user agent engine.
Changes since Opera 9.6
- Fixed an issue with Opera Link which could generate duplicate bookmarks during the synchronization process
- The image toggle button on the status bar is now a normal button, and does not have a menu
- Fixed an issue where History Search could be used to reveal browsing history, as reported by Roberto Suggi Liverani of Security-Assessment.com; see our advisory
- Fast Forward can no longer allow cross-site scripting, as reported by David Bloom; see our advisory
- Prevented news feed preview from revealing the contents of unrelated news feeds, as reported by David Bloom; see our advisory
- Added the following command line options on Windows:
- newwindow — Opens a URL in a new window
- fullscreen — Start in full screen mode; only works if no Opera instances are already running