Alte Version von phpBB 2.0.12
Älteres Betriebssystem Unterstützung
- A webserver or web hosting account running on any major Operating System
- A SQL database system, one of:
- MySQL (3.22 or higher)
- PostgreSQL 7.0.3 or higher (preferably 7.1.x or 7.2.x)
- MS SQL Server (7 or 2000) directly or via ODBC
- MS Access (2000 or XP) via ODBC
- PHP (3.0.9 and above or preferably a recent 4.x) with support for the database you intend to use above
- Ommitted preg_replace warning in viewtopic due to improper working of preg_quote in PHP - originally reported by matrix_killer, fix submitted by another party
- Fixed high severity issue in session handling allowing everyone gaining administrator…
Screenshots sind für diese Software nicht verfügbar
phpBB is a high powered, fully scalable, and highly customizable Open Source bulletin board package. phpBB has a user-friendly interface, simple and straightforward administration panel, and helpful FAQ. Based on the powerful PHP server language and your choice of MySQL, MS-SQL, PostgreSQL or Access/ODBC database servers, phpBB is the ideal free community solution for all web sites.
- Supports popular database servers
- Unlimited forums and posts
- Multiple language interface
- Private or public forums
- Powerful search utility
- Private messaging system
- Complete customisation with templates
Updates : phpBB Updates
Did You Know?
phpBB is a UBB-style forum dissussion board written in PHP programming language. It includes necessary forum features such as posting/replying/editing messages, private messages, private forums, user and anonymous posting, robust theming, user ranking by posts or by special, admin definable, ranks, and much more. phpBB can work with 8 different SQL backends, not just MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL, Firebird, ODBC and a few others.