Version Historie vonVirtualDub 1.5.4
- Added workaround for infinite B-frame delay
interaction with DivX 5.0.5 Pro.
- File information for AVI files now shows estimated
- Fixed race condition in processing pipeline shutdown
that was more likely to occur in Windows 95/98.
- Key frame markers were getting written on some drop
frames when upsampling the video stream.
- MPEG code was issuing warnings whenever decode time-
stamps were more than 0.62s apart; this has been
fixed to use the actual spec limit of 0.7s.
- Operation couldn\'t be aborted while B-frame lag
frames were being flushed at the end.
- Fixed a bad error message that displayed a bogus