Historial de Versiones de SnagIT 6.3
- v6.3.0 Added Image Edge Effects. Add drop shadows, torn edges, faded edges, and wave edges to your images. Effects may be applied during capture, after capture, or in a batch process.
- Added the Snagit add-in for Microsoft Excel. This plug-in provides a quick way to access Snagit options directly from Excel. It also allows Snagit's text capture to quickly insert tabular data in spreadsheet format.
- Enhanced image file format support. The newly added image file formats for both reading and writing are: Windows Icon (ICO), Enhanced Metafile (EMF), Windows Metafile (WMF), Encapsulated Postscript (EPS), Adobe Photoshop 3.0 (PSD), LeadTools (CMP), Macintosh Picture (PCT), GEM Image (IMG), WinFax (WFX), WordPerfect (WPG), SUN Raster (RAS), Microsoft Paint (MSP), IBM IOCA[RAW] (RAW), IBM IOCA[Wrapped] (ICA), CALS (CAL).
- Enhanced Windows Icon File format: Full color depth support (i.e. 1, 4, 8, 16, 24, 32 bit color), Transparency support - writes transparent color, reads transparency when capturing from a DLL or EXE, Multiple image icon files - appends new icon images to existing icons files.
- Added the ability to add text captions outside of the image capture area. Text captions may be posited above, below, left or right of the image. Vertical and horizontal text alignment is fully configurable.
- Enhanced text capture to capture text from a broader range of applications (e.g. Visual Studio.NET programs).
- Enhanced Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint add-ins and the Adobe Framemaker plug-in to include an option to display the preview window.
- Enhanced Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint add-ins and the Adobe Framemaker plug-in to include new capture input options, Graphic File and Text Capture[Auto scroll].
Fixed a problem with sizing the File Open/Save dialogs.