Versiones Antiguas de Adobe Reader 4.05
SO Antiguos Compatibles
46 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows NT 3.5
- Windows 2000 x64
- Intel i486 processor-based personal computer (Pentium or better recommended)
- 8 MB of RAM on Windows 95 and Windows 98 (16 MB recommended)
- 16 MB of RAM on Windows NT (24 MB recommended)
- 10 MB of available hard drive space
- 50 MB of additional hard-disk space for Asian fonts (optional)
- Change log not available
Adobe Acrobat was the first software to support Adobe Systems' Portable Document Format (PDF). It is a family of software, some commercial and some free of charge. Adobe Reader (formerly called Acrobat Reader) is available as a no-charge download from Adobe's web site, and allows the viewing and printing of PDF files. Acrobat and Reader are a major components of the Adobe Engagement Platform, and are widely used as a way to present information with a fixed layout similar to a paper publication.
Several other PDF-editing programs allow some minimal editing and adding of features to documents, and come with other modules including a printer driver to create PDF files.
Adobe Reader Features
- Better protection of your workflows and transactions
- Adobe PDF is the global standard for trusted distribution and viewing of information.
- Capture web pages
- Save in Microsoft Word
- Track reviews and manage comments
Actualizaciones : Adobe Reader Actualizaciones
Did You Know?
The Adobe Acrobat Reader download is just an installer. This installer will lead to a much larger download that includes the Reader as well as the Yahoo! Toolbar and Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition. These items will download, however, upon installation you can opt-out of them.