Versiones Antiguas de IrfanView 3.95
SO Antiguos Compatibles
46 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows NT 4.0
- Windows NT 3.5
- New TIF save option: Save all pages from original image
- New batch option: Apply changes to all image pages (if TIF saving)
- New TIF option: Edit multipage TIF (Menu: View->Multipage images)
- Option to sort thumbnails…
IrfanView is trying to create new and/or interesting features in its own way, unlike some other graphic viewers, which whole "creativity" is based on feature cloning, stealing of ideas and whole dialogs from ACDSee and/or IrfanView!
(for example: XnView is stealing/cloning features and whole dialogs from IrfanView, since 5+ years).
IrfanView was the first Windows graphic viewer WORLDWIDE with Multiple (animated) GIF support. One of the first graphic viewers WORLDWIDE with Multipage TIF support. The first graphic viewer WORLDWIDE with Multiple ICO support.
- Many supported file formats
- Thumbnail/preview option
- Slideshow (save slideshow as EXE/SCR or burn it to CD)
- Show EXIF/IPTC/Comment text in Slideshow/Fullscreen etc.
- Support for Adobe Photoshop Filters
- Fast directory view (moving through directory)
- Batch conversion (with image processing)
- Multipage TIF editing
- Email option
- Multimedia player
- Print option
- Change color depth
- Scan (batch scan) support
- IPTC editing
- Effects (Sharpen, Blur, Adobe 8BF, Filter Factory, Filters Unlimited, etc.)
- Extract icons from EXE/DLL/ICLs
- Lossless JPG rotation
- Many hotkeys
- Many command line options
- Many PlugIns
- No registry changes without user action/permission!
- and much much more
Actualizaciones : IrfanView Actualizaciones
Did You Know?
IrfanView features include Many supported file formats Multi language support Thumbnail/preview option Slideshow (save slideshow as EXE/SCR or burn it to CD) Show EXIF/IPTC/Comment text in Slideshow/Fullscreen etc. Support for Adobe Photoshop Filters Drag & drop support ... etc