Historial de Versiones de mIRC 6.15
- Fixed $base() gpf bug with large numbers.
- Fixed SSL gpf on connect with certain certificate types.
- Fixed notify list hidden edit button bug.
- The dcc send/get on filesent/filercvd/etc. events can now halt
the default messages displayed in the status window.
- Fixed bug in /findtext and Control+F routines.
- Fixed &binvars not being unset at end of script in some cases.
- Fixed Find URL bug in URL window.
- /names no longer fills nick list of channel window from which
you have been kicked.
- Fixed /echo -eg causing line separator to be logged.
- Query window logs that are created but not written to are now
automatically deleted when the query window is closed.
- Fixed $error in :error handler not displaying correct line
number and backward propagation of error.
- Fixed $encode() not working with one character length text.
- Fixed /gtalk -w, now looks in waves folder for sound.
- Fixed random port selection bug.
- SJIS/JIS support is now only automatically enabled when first
running mIRC on a multi-byte SJIS/JIS system.
- If auto-get is enabled with auto-resume and the incoming file is
smaller than an existing file, the dcc is now cancelled.
- Fixed Alt+Minus key combination displaying incorrect system menu
when a window is maximized.
- /hop is ignored if issued more than once in a channel window that
is in the process of being rejoined.
- Fixed $sfile/$msfile bug when multiple filetypes are used.
- Fixed $input not always initially setting focus to editbox.
- Fixed handling of SSL port numbers where a disconnect and reconnect
resulted in use of a non-SSL port. mIRC will now always use an SSL
port when connecting if it was using one in the prior connection.
- Recent servers list in servers.ini now stores entries with port
numbers not in the servers list for that server.
- Fixed /if comparison evaluation bug with $identifiers.
- Fixed /debug bug, failed if called more than once in some cases.
- Fixed $addtok() handling of $null values.
- Fixed $did/$dname/$devent being reset during an on dialog event
in some situations.
- Undid change to /echo -bfh which allowed custom @windows to blink.
- Fixed dcc accept message not applying the fill spaces option to
a filename with spaces.
- Fixed ampersand bug in custom dialog combo boxes.
- /window -a now activates dcc chat windows associated with active
connection first if any are found.
- Improved port-in-use detection method so port selection for DCC
and other connections works more smoothly.
- Fixed recursion gpf bug with /scon and /scid.
- Fixed while/if bug when using $iif() in comparisons.
- An error message is now displayed when the maximum recursion
depth is reached in a script.
- %helper users now able to use +voice related features such as
auto-voice, /pvoice, etc.
- Fixed Address Book/Control dialog not displaying ignore time
value correctly when /ignore -uN is used.
- Fixed channels list lower-case display bug on keypress.
- Fixed /window not handling quotes around =chat window names.
- Fixed $onpoly() not handling intersecting polygons of zero
- Fixed handling of regular expressions that contained certain
characters in remote event definitions.
- Fixed binary variables being unset immediately instead of at
the end of a script when $scon() is used.
- Fixed custom socket bug that was causing sockets to be closed
- Fixed start minimized bug where windows were not being sized
properly at start up if mIRC was minimized.
- Fixed editbox display bug when using certain fonts.
- Fixed dcc trusted listbox not displaying vertical scroll bar.
- Fixed tabkey evaluation bug.
- Fixed /drawpic memory leak when drawing icons.
- Fixed the way /ban -uN and /ignore -uN values are processed,
- Fixed dcc send/chat using incorrect network when initiated via
notify list window.
- Added /filter -k switch, calls alias instead
of outputting to a file or window.
- The Open Folder button in a completed DCC Get window now opens
the explorer window and highlights the received file.
- Fixed custom dialog combo editbox bug when deleting item.
- Added /font -z switch, clears all font settings and sets all
windows to the specified font. If no font is specified, all
default font settings are set to fixedsys.
- Fixed log folder bug where a subfolder was incorrectly being
created in some situations.
- Added Find selection option to Editor dialog, toggles find
dialog behaviour of using text under cursor.
- Fixed /dialog -c gpf bug.
- Fixed SSL key files handling bug, changes in SSL dialog were
not being applied.
- Fixed SSL root certificate handling bug, resulted in rejection
of valid certificates.
- Fixed various multi-byte display/mark/copy bugs.
- Fixed SJIS/JIS processing bug, was corrupting outgoing lines
in some situations.
- Fixed links list window display bug.
- Fixed /window -b not working on side-listbox.
- Fixed /while loop handling bug when /break on same line.
- Added support for unreal ircd numeric 489, sent when you try
to join a channel with +z channel mode set and you are not
using a secure/ssl connection.
- Can now use $send(-1) and $get(-1) in on FILESENT/SENDFAIL/etc.
events to refer to dcc associated with the event.
- Fixed /fserve maxgets limit bug.
- Added $hotlinepos, returns line and word position.
- Added /url -ils switches, which insert a new item, and load
and save the url list.
- Added $replacex() identifier, same as $replace() except that
it ignores previous replacements in the line.
- Fixed multi-monitor display bug.
- Fixed /goto gpf with empty : goto points.
- Fixed $regsub() handling of \\ and $ characters.
- Fixed dcc get via http proxy/socks bug.
- Fixed firewall not releasing dcc-related sockets in some cases.
- Added support for numeric 005 ELIST=MNUCTP token.
- Fixed reload logs bug.