Historial de Versiones de MySQL Server 5.0.83 (x64)
Functionality added or changed:
- The time zone tables available at http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/timezones.html have been updated. These tables can be used on systems such as Windows or HP-UX that do not include zoneinfo files. (Bug #39923)
- Replication: When stopping and restarting the slave while it was replicating temporary tables, the slave server could crash or raise an assertion failure. This was due to the fact that, although temporary tables were saved between slave thread restarts, the reference to the thread being used (table->in_use) was not being properly updated when restarting, continuing to reference the old thread instead of the new one. This issue affected statement-based replication only. (Bug #41725)
- UNCOMPRESSED_LENGTH() returned a garbage result when passed a string shorter than 5 bytes. Now UNCOMPRESSED_LENGTH() returns NULL and generates a warning. (Bug #44796)
- Several Valgrind warnings were silenced. (Bug #44774, Bug #44792)
- Incorrect time was reported at the end of mysqldump output. (Bug #44424)
- EXPLAIN EXTENDED could crash for UNION queries in which the last SELECT was not parenthesized and included an ORDER BY clause. (Bug #43612)
- SELECT ... INTO @var could produce values different from SELECT ... without the INTO clause. (Bug #42009)
- Using --hexdump together with --read-from-remote-server caused mysqlbinlog to crash. (Bug #41943)
- A crash occurred due to a race condition between the merge table and table_cache evictions.
Trying to get some variables.
Some pointers may be invalid and cause the dump to abort...
- For some queries, an equality propagation problem could cause a = b and b = a to be handled differently. (Bug #40925)
- For views created with a column list clause, column aliases were not substituted when selecting through the view using a HAVING clause. (Bug #40825)
- A multiple-table DELETE involving a table self-join could cause a server crash. (Bug #39918)
- Creating an InnoDB table with a comment containing a '#' character caused foreign key constraints to be omitted. (Bug #39793)
- The mysql option --ignore-spaces was nonfunctional. (Bug #39101)
- If a query was such as to produce the error 1054 Unknown column '...' in 'field list', using EXPLAIN EXTENDED with the query could cause a server crash. (Bug #37362)