Historial de Versiones de Opera 12.10 (Beta 1)
New Features and Important Notes
Operating system compatibility: Windows 8 and Mac OSX
- We have added basic touch support for Opera in Windows 8 Classic, so you will be able to scroll, zoom and browse pages and elements easily. As an extra bonus, touch support also works on Windows 7.
Meanwhile, our Mac users will enjoy using the new capabilities of OSX Mountain Lion with Opera. You are now able to use Mountain Lion's built-in share function, using the new Share button in Opera’s address bar, as well as seeing Opera notifications in the Notifications Center.
Several new and improved APIs are included in this version of Opera including:
- API for URL filtering
- Context Menu API
- Screenshots API
- Resource Loader API
High-resolution Display Support
- Improved support for all high-resolution displays, including Apple's new Retina Displays is included in this beta.
Web Specifications Support
- Opera 12.10 beta will include changes in the Opera Presto 2.12 engine up to core-integration-point 388.
- Support for the SPDY ("Speedy") network standard is included in Opera 12.10 beta. SPDY was designed to cut down the time it takes for a webpage to load, while reducing some of the security risks posed by HTTP.
CSS3 Gradients, Transitions, Animations, and Transforms
- All members of these specifications are now available without the -o- prefix and have been updated to the latest published versions.
CSS Site Compatibility
To improve site compatibility and interoperability, Opera 12.10 beta also introduces aliasing for a selection of prefixed CSS properties.
- See our blog post to find out more about which prefixed and unprefixed CSS properties are supported
- Fullscreen API support has been implemented and fully supports Draft 7 of the Fullscreen API specification
Page Visibility API
- Basic support for the Page Visibility API specification has been added, including support for visibleand hidden
- Support for WebSockets has been updated in Opera 12.10 beta and is now enabled by default.
- International Color Consortium profile support has been added, ensuring images look as the author intended
Display and Scripting
- Add onpaste to document
- Add an href attribute to the widget element in config.xml
Fixes and Changes
- For a complete list of bug fixes for this version, please see the full bug fixes list.
General and User Interface
- The OS X version of Opera has been reverted to in-process plugins while stability issues stemming from the out-of-process plugin system are investigated and resolved