Versiones Antiguas de phpBB 3.0.3
SO Antiguos Compatibles
- A webserver or web hosting account running on any major Operating System with support for PHP
- A SQL database system, one of:
- MySQL 3.23 or above (MySQLi supported)
- PostgreSQL 7.3+
- SQLite 2.8.2+
- Firebird 2.0+
- MS SQL Server 2000 or above (directly or via ODBC)
- PHP 4.3.3+ (>=4.3.3, >4.4.x, >5.x.x, >6.0-dev (compatible)) with support for the database you intend to use.
- getimagesize() function need to be enabled.
- These optional presence of the following modules within PHP will provide access to additional features, but they are not required.
- zlib Compression support
- Remote FTP support
- XML support
- Imagemagick support
- GD Support
- [Fix] Correctly set topic starter if first post in topic removed (Bug #30575 - Patch by blueray2048)
- [Fix] Delete avatar files (Bug #29985).
- [Fix] Preserve selection in the MCP. (Bug #31265).
- [Fix] Added VST - Venezuela…
No hay imágenes disponibles para este software
phpBB is a high powered, fully scalable, and highly customizable Open Source bulletin board package. phpBB has a user-friendly interface, simple and straightforward administration panel, and helpful FAQ. Based on the powerful PHP server language and your choice of MySQL, MS-SQL, PostgreSQL or Access/ODBC database servers, phpBB is the ideal free community solution for all web sites.
- Supports popular database servers
- Unlimited forums and posts
- Multiple language interface
- Private or public forums
- Powerful search utility
- Private messaging system
- Complete customisation with templates
Actualizaciones : phpBB Actualizaciones
Did You Know?
phpBB Platinum package is a software bundle. It consists of original phpBB 3.0 forum engine, pre-installed language packs, styles and several mods which can be turned on in various combinations with only few mouse clicks.