Versiones Antiguas de phpBB 3.0.5
SO Antiguos Compatibles
- A webserver or web hosting account running on any major Operating System with support for PHP
- A SQL database system, one of:
- MySQL 3.23 or above (MySQLi supported)
- PostgreSQL 7.3+
- SQLite 2.8.2+
- Firebird 2.0+
- MS SQL Server 2000 or above (directly or via ODBC)
- PHP 4.3.3+ (>=4.3.3, >4.4.x, >5.x.x, >6.0-dev (compatible)) with support for the database you intend to use.
- getimagesize() function need to be enabled.
- These optional presence of the following modules within PHP will provide access to additional features, but they are not required.
- zlib Compression support
- Remote FTP support
- XML support
- Imagemagick support
- GD Support
- [Fix] Delete user entry from ban list table upon user deletion (Bug #40015 - Patch by TerraFrost)
- [Fix] Posts incremented for multiple approval of the same topic (Bug #40495 - Patch by TerraFrost)
- [Fix] Missing end " in quote…
No hay imágenes disponibles para este software
phpBB is a high powered, fully scalable, and highly customizable Open Source bulletin board package. phpBB has a user-friendly interface, simple and straightforward administration panel, and helpful FAQ. Based on the powerful PHP server language and your choice of MySQL, MS-SQL, PostgreSQL or Access/ODBC database servers, phpBB is the ideal free community solution for all web sites.
- Supports popular database servers
- Unlimited forums and posts
- Multiple language interface
- Private or public forums
- Powerful search utility
- Private messaging system
- Complete customisation with templates
Actualizaciones : phpBB Actualizaciones
Did You Know?
phpBB is a UBB-style forum dissussion board written in PHP programming language. It includes necessary forum features such as posting/replying/editing messages, private messages, private forums, user and anonymous posting, robust theming, user ranking by posts or by special, admin definable, ranks, and much more. phpBB can work with 8 different SQL backends, not just MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL, Firebird, ODBC and a few others.