Versiones Antiguas de phpBB 3.0.8
SO Antiguos Compatibles
38 scans reported this version clean
- A webserver or web hosting account running on any major Operating System with support for PHP
- A SQL database system, one of:
- MySQL 3.23 or above (MySQLi supported)
- PostgreSQL 7.3+
- SQLite 2.8.2+
- Firebird 2.1+
- MS SQL Server 2000 or above (directly or via ODBC)
- PHP 4.3.3+ (>=4.3.3, >4.4.x, >5.x.x, >6.0-dev (compatible)) with support for the database you intend to use.
- getimagesize() function need to be enabled.
- These optional presence of the following modules within PHP will provide access to additional features, but they are not required.
- zlib Compression support
- Remote FTP support
- XML support
- Imagemagick support
- GD Support
- [PHPBB3-4923] - compress_tar incorrectly determines type
- [PHPBB3-5164] - Honor minimum and maximum…
No hay imágenes disponibles para este software
phpBB is a high powered, fully scalable, and highly customizable Open Source bulletin board package. phpBB has a user-friendly interface, simple and straightforward administration panel, and helpful FAQ. Based on the powerful PHP server language and your choice of MySQL, MS-SQL, PostgreSQL or Access/ODBC database servers, phpBB is the ideal free community solution for all web sites.
- Supports popular database servers
- Unlimited forums and posts
- Multiple language interface
- Private or public forums
- Powerful search utility
- Private messaging system
- Complete customisation with templates
Actualizaciones : phpBB Actualizaciones
Did You Know?
phpBB was first started by a guy named James Atkinson as a simple UBB-like forum for his own website on June of the year 2000. Nathan Codding and John Abela joined the development team after phpBB's CVS repository was moved to SourceForge.net, and work on 1.0.0 began.