Historial de Versiones de SeaMonkey 2.10 (Beta 3)
SeaMonkey 2.10 contains the following major changes relative to SeaMonkey 2.9:
- The domain name is highlighted in the location bar by default now, configurable in Preferences.
- The amount of tabs to be restored concurrently can be configured in Preferences now.
- News username and password auth dialogs have been combined and show for which server the prompt is now.
Mozilla platform changes
- The new minimum supported Windows version is now XP SP2, Windows 2000 support has been dropped.
- The SPDY protocol now enabled by default for faster browsing on supported sites
- The column-fill CSS property has been implemented.
- Experimental support for ECMAScript 6 Map and Set objects has been implemented.
- Support for the CSS3 background-position property extended syntax has been added.
- The :invalid pseudo-class can now be applied to the <form> element.
- The CSS turn <angle> unit is now supported.
- Fixed several stability issues.