Historial de Versiones de VirtualDub 1.4.8
- Motion JPEG decoder has improved heuristics for field
order determination, support for restart markers, and
supports 4:4:4 as well as 4:2:0 and standard 4:2:2.
- An error is now thrown if a third-party driver leaves
the CPU in MMX state when returning, which previously
could cause floating-point code to malfunction.
- Added workaround for ASUS ASV1 driver crashing under
Windows NT platforms.
- MPEG-1 files with small amounts of junk at the
beginning are now recognized.
- BMP image sequences can now be loaded as well as saved.
- Frame rate changes are reflected in the timestamp
- Hex Editor no longer locks files and can highlight
important fields in AVI files.
- Capture: Luma squish now supports UYVY in addition to
- AVI handler can now recover OpenDML segments from
truncated files and has more aggressive recovery
- AVI handler recognizes \'bt20\' as a format that does not
have delta frames.
- Added workaround for audio sync problems caused by
malformed AVI files with VBR MP3 audio.
- Support for masking video frames and for autoscanning
the video stream for bad frames to mask.
- No more crashing when attempting to do certain kinds
of seeks with no video loaded.
- Capture: Noise reduction works properly with cropping.
- Fixed MPEG-1 frame order bug in frameserver that was
also introduced in 1.4.6.
- Fixed MPEG-to-AVI conversion resulting in trashed
wPriority and wLanguage fields in the stream header.
- Capture: Under Windows 98/2000, monitor and system
power down are inhibited in capture mode.
- Fixed scripts and job entries being trashed when the
generated script exceeds 16K.
- Fixed codec issues caused by script system not handling
long strings produced from codec data. Thanks to the
DivX 4 team for reporting this one.
- IVTC no longer causes bitrates for CBR video codecs
to drop by 20%%.
- Fixed output files being generated with type \'ivas\'
when the source was a type-1 DV file.
- Fixed diagonal stripe or crash with MMX version of
Levels filter when input bitmap is an odd width.
- Fixed AVI streaming routines going off the deep end
when encountering garbage data in the AVI stream.
- Fixed occasional corrupted frames when playing back
AVI with \"drop frames when behind\" enabled.
- IVTC now forces interleaving on a 4-frame basis like
it\'s supposed to.
- The audio compression dialog was passing bad precision
values to audio codecs and only querying for real-time
- Corrected crashes or errors on uncompressed video
streams that have a zero or incorrect biSizeImage field.
- Capture: Multisegment and info panel settings saved
- Capture: Compatibility mode capture prohibited when
multisegment capture enabled.