Old Version of Firefox 35.0.1
Legacy OS support
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003 x64
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 x64
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows 8.1
- Fixed 35.0.1 - With the Enhanced Steam extension, Firefox could crash (1123732)
- Fixed 35.0.1 - Fix a potential startup crash (1122367)
- Fixed 35.0.1 - Kerberos authentication did not work with alias (1108971)
Mozilla Firefox is a free, open source, cross-platform, graphical web browser developed by the Mozilla Corporation and hundreds of volunteers. The browser began as a fork of the Navigator component of the Mozilla Application Suite; Firefox has since become the foundation's main development focus (along with its Thunderbird mail and news client), and has replaced the Mozilla Suite as their official main software release.
- Remember site passwords without ever seeing a pop-up.
- Bookmark, search and organize Web sites quickly and easily.
- View Web pages faster, using less of your computer's memory.
- Find the sites you love in seconds - enter a term for instant matches that make sense.
- Avoid online scams, unsafe transactions and forgeries with simple site identity.
- See any part of a Web page, up close and readable, in seconds.
- Browse with a Firefox that's integrated into your computer's operating system.
Updates : Firefox Updates
Did You Know?
The Firefox project (formerly Firebird, which was formerly Phoenix) is a redesign of Mozilla's browser component, written using the XUL user interface language and designed to be cross-platform.