Version History of Firefox 3.0.5
Firefox 3.0.5 fixes several issues found in Firefox 3.0.4:
- Fixed several security issues.
- Fixed several stability issues.
- Official releases for the Bengali, Esperanto, Galician, Hindi, and Latvian languages are now available.
- Replaced the End-User License Agreement with a new \"Know Your Rights\" info bar on initial install.
- When installing multiple signed XPIs simultaneously, previous versions of Firefox would fail.
- Fixed several issues found in the accessibility implementation.
- Added the ability to send OS-specific system notes in the crash reporter.
- See the Firefox 3.0.4 release notes for changes in previous releases.
See the complete list of bugs fixed.