Version History of Firefox 3.0.4
Firefox 3.0.4 fixes several issues found in Firefox 3.0.3:
- Fixed several security issues.
- Fixed several stability issues.
- Official releases for the Icelandic and Thai languages are now available.
- Beta releases for the Bulgarian, Esperanto, Estonian, Latvian, Occitan, and Welsh languages are available for testing.
- Updated the internal Public Suffix list.
- Fixed an issue where the IME input tool used to enter Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Indic characters was covered by the \"Add Bookmark\" panel. (bug 433340)
- Enabled additional EV root certificates. (bug 451305)
- Fixed an issue where some passwords saved using Firefox 3.0.2 did not work properly. (bug 457358)
- In some cases, Firefox would not properly save proxy settings for protocols other than HTTP. (bug 446536)
- See the Firefox 3.0.3 release notes for changes in previous releases.
See the complete list of bugs fixed.