Version History of Google Chrome 8.0.552.224
- [64-bit Linux only]  High Bad validation for message deserialization on 64-bit builds. Credit to Lei Zhang of the Chromium development community.
-  Medium Bad extension can cause browser crash in tab handling. Credit to kuzzcc.
-  Low Browser crash with NULL pointer in web worker handling. Credit to Nathan Weizenbaum of Google.
-  Medium Out-of-bounds read in CSS parsing. Credit to Chris Rohlf.
-  High Stale pointers in cursor handling. Credit to Slawomir Blazek and Sergey Glazunov.