Version History of Google Chrome 15.0.874.5 (Dev)
- Updated V8 188.8.131.52
- Fixed a possible sync crash triggered by encryption of all sync data.
- The --enable-accelerated-plugins flag was changed to --disable-accelerated-plugins. Pepper Plugins are now accelerated by default.
- Fixed a crash when deleting cookies from chrome://settings/clearBrowserData.
- Enable new client-side phishing detection for non-UMA users (previously UMA-only). When local heuristics trigger, sends only limited information that does not identify the page, such as a prefix of the hash of the URL, and other non-identifiable features such as whether you've visited the page before. [r99582]
- Fixed many known stability issues.
- Fixed dragging of apps on NTP [r99110]