Version History of Google Chrome 17.0.963.0 (Dev)
- Updated V8 - 184.108.40.206
- r113121 Omnibox suggestions will now be prerendered if our confidence of the user following the suggestion is high.
- Support for
- Content Settings (in Options, Under the Hood) now has UI for “Mouse Cursor”, which controls the Mouse Lock API permissions.
- r110556 Fixed a renderer crash that could happen when opening a new tab with many tabs open.
- WebKit Issue 73056 - Small fix for BiDi selection.
- WebKit Issue 63903 - Fixed WebKit's implementation of bdo, bdi, and output elements to match HTML5 spec section 10.3.5.
- r111156 - Desktop shortcuts will be created for each user account, to launch Chrome with that account active.
- The PDF viewer now renders nicer looking text.
- r111426 - Plugins using the Core Animation rendering model are now rendered through Chrome’s compositor rather than directly to the screen. This should have no user visible side effects; please file bugs and cc: [email protected] if any unexpected issues are seen with plugin rendering on Mac.
- Extension/App/Themes installs on Linux/ChromeOS are currently not working. This includes sync-driven installs. (Bug 106599)