Version History of Google Chrome 17.0.963.83
Some of the items listed below represent the start of hardening measures based on study of the exploits submitted to the Pwnium competition.
- [$1000]  High CVE-2011-3050: Use-after-free with first-letter handling. Credit to miaubiz.
-  High CVE-2011-3045: libpng integer issue from upstream. Credit to Glenn Randers-Pehrson of the libpng project.
- [$1000]  High CVE-2011-3051: Use-after-free in CSS cross-fade handling. Credit to Arthur Gerkis.
-  High CVE-2011-3052: Memory corruption in WebGL canvas handling. Credit to Ben Vanik of Google.
- [$1000]  High CVE-2011-3053: Use-after-free in block splitting. Credit to miaubiz.
-  Low CVE-2011-3054: Apply additional isolations to webui privileges. Credit to Sergey Glazunov.
-  Low CVE-2011-3055: Prompt in the browser native UI for unpacked extension installation. Credit to PinkiePie.
- [$2000]  High CVE-2011-3056: Cross-origin violation with “magic iframe”. Credit to Sergey Glazunov.
- [$500]  Medium CVE-2011-3057: Invalid read in v8. Credit to Christian Holler.
Also, this single low severity issue was fixed in a previous patch but we forgot to issue proper credit:
-  Low CVE-2011-3049: Extension web request API can interfere with system requests. Credit to Michael Gundlach.