Version History of Google Chrome 18.0.1025.142
Some of the items listed below represent the start of hardening measures based on study of the exploits submitted to the Pwnium competition.
- [$500]  Medium CVE-2011-3058: Bad interaction possibly leading to XSS in EUC-JP. Credit to Masato Kinugawa.
- [$500]  Medium CVE-2011-3059: Out-of-bounds read in SVG text handling. Credit to Arthur Gerkis.
- [$500]  Medium CVE-2011-3060: Out-of-bounds read in text fragment handling. Credit to miaubiz.
-  Medium CVE-2011-3061: SPDY proxy certificate checking error. Credit to Leonidas Kontothanassis of Google.
-  High CVE-2011-3062: Off-by-one in OpenType Sanitizer. Credit to Mateusz Jurczyk of the Google Security Team.
-  Low CVE-2011-3063: Validate navigation requests from the renderer more carefully. Credit to kuzzcc, Sergey Glazunov, PinkiePie and scarybeasts (Google Chrome Security Team).
- [$1000]  High CVE-2011-3064: Use-after-free in SVG clipping. Credit to Atte Kettunen of OUSPG.
- [$1000]  High CVE-2011-3065: Memory corruption in Skia. Credit to Omair.
- [$500]  Medium CVE-2011-3057: Invalid read in v8. Credit to Christian Holler.