Version History of Google Chrome 18.0.1025.168
Security fixes and rewards:
-  High CVE-2011-3078: Use after free in floats handling. Credit to Google Chrome Security Team (Marty Barbella) and independent later discovery by miaubiz.
-  High CVE-2012-1521: Use after free in xml parser. Credit to Google Chrome Security Team (SkyLined) and independent later discovery by wushi of team509 reported through iDefense VCP (V-874rcfpq7z).
-  Medium CVE-2011-3079: IPC validation failure. Credit to PinkiePie.
-  Medium CVE-2011-3080: Race condition in sandbox IPC. Credit to Willem Pinckaers of Matasano.
- [$1000]  High CVE-2011-3081: Use after free in floats handling.