Version History of Google Chrome 12.0.742.112
This release contains an updated version of Adobe Flash, along with the security fixes noted below.
Security fixes and rewards:
Please see the Chromium security page for more detail. Note that the referenced bugs may be kept private until a majority of our users are up to date with the fix.
- [$1000]  Medium CVE-2011-2345: Out-of-bounds read in NPAPI string handling. Credit to Philippe Arteau.
- [$1000]  High CVE-2011-2346: Use-after-free in SVG font handling. Credit to miaubiz.
- [$1000]  High CVE-2011-2347: Memory corruption in CSS parsing. Credit to miaubiz.
- [$500]  High CVE-2011-2350: Lifetime and re-entrancy issues in the HTML parser. Credit to miaubiz.
- [$500]  High CVE-2011-2348: Bad bounds check in v8. Credit to Aki Helin of OUSPG.
- [$1000]  High CVE-2011-2351: Use-after-free with SVG use element. Credit to miaubiz.
- [$1000]  High CVE-2011-2349: Use-after-free in text selection. Credit to miaubiz.