Version History of iTunes 12.0.1 (64-bit)
- Family Sharing: You can now share your purchases from iTunes, iBooks, and the App Store with up to six people in your family — without sharing accounts or passwords. To start sharing, setup your iCloud Family by choosing iCloud in System Preferences on OS X Yosemite or Settings on iOS 8.
- Faster access to all of your favorite media. iTunes now includes dedicated icons for music, movies, or TV shows, which make it easier to get to wherever you want to go in your library with a single click.
- Seamless browsing between Store and library. The iTunes Store is now a part of the music, movies, or TV shows views of your library — making it simple to jump between your personal collection and what’s new for each category in the Store.
- Recently Added. iTunes puts recently added albums, movies, or TV shows at the top of your library — making it effortless to find something new to play.
- Improved playlist editing. You can now see your full music library and playlists side-by-side, making it easy to browse your music and drag your favorite songs into any playlist.
- Improved Get Info. The all-new Get Info has been completely redesigned to focus your attention only on what’s necessary for the selected item.
- Adds support for Windows 10.
- Removed ability to play .m4v iTunes files in QuickTime.