Old Version of Mozilla Firefox 2.0
Legacy OS support
45 scans reported this version clean
- Software Requirements
- Linux kernel - 2.2.14 with the following libraries or packages minimums:
- glibc 2.3.2
- fontconfig (also known as xft)
- Minimum Hardware
- Intel Pentium II or AMD K6-III+ 233 MHz CPU (Recommended: 500MHz or greater)
- 64 MB RAM (Recommended: 128 MB RAM or greater)
- 52 MB hard drive space
- Visual Refresh: Firefox 2's theme and user interface have been updated to improve usability without altering the familiarity of the browsing experience.
- Built-in phishing protection: Phishing Protection warns users when they encounter…
Screenshots are not available for this software
Mozilla Firefox is a free, open source, cross-platform, graphical web browser developed by the Mozilla Corporation and hundreds of volunteers. The browser began as a fork of the Navigator component of the Mozilla Application Suite; Firefox has since become the foundation's main development focus (along with its Thunderbird mail and news client), and has replaced the Mozilla Suite as their official main software release.
- Remember site passwords without ever seeing a pop-up.
- Bookmark, search and organize Web sites quickly and easily.
- View Web pages faster, using less of your computer's memory.
- Find the sites you love in seconds - enter a term for instant matches that make sense.
- Avoid online scams, unsafe transactions and forgeries with simple site identity.
- See any part of a Web page, up close and readable, in seconds.
- Browse with a Firefox that's integrated into your computer's operating system.
Updates : Mozilla Firefox Updates