Version History of Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7
Firefox 1.0.7 is a security and stability release. We strongly recommend that all users upgrade to this latest version.
This version includes several security and stability fixes, including a fix for a reported buffer overflow vulnerability and a fix for a Linux shell command vulnerability.
Specific changes in Firefox 1.0.7
- Fix for a potential buffer overflow vulnerability when loading a hostname with all soft-hyphens
- Fix to prevent URLs passed from external programs from being parsed by the shell (Linux only)
- Fix to prevent a crash when loading a Proxy Auto-Config (PAC) script that uses an \"eval\" statement
- Fix to restore InstallTrigger.getVersion() for Extension authors
- Other stability and security fixes