Old Version of VLC Player 2.0.5
Legacy OS support
44 scans reported this version clean
- Fix DVB-S delivery system detection
- Fix playback initial synchronization with PulseAudio (however similar bugs in PulseAudio version 2.0 and later still exist)
- Fix file output…
Screenshots are not available for this software
VLC (initially VideoLAN Client) is a highly portable multimedia player for various audio and video formats (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, mp3, ogg, avi) as well as DVDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols. It can also be used as a server to stream in unicast or multicast in IPv4 or IPv6 on a high-bandwidth network.
VLC Player Features
- It supports a large number of multimedia formats, without the need for additional codecs
- VLC Player needs little CPU power
- VLC can use a large number of input devices
- Easy to use interface.
Updates : VLC Player Updates