Old Version of Azureus Vuze 126.96.36.199
Legacy OS support
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Intel)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (PowerPC)
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Intel)
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (PowerPC)
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Intel and PPC)
- Mac OS X 10.4 (Intel and PPC)
- Mac OS X 10.3.9
- Core | Support per-url config for http seeds and max_speed setting
- Plug | Start of a fallback magnet lookup service
- UI | Clicking on dock icon always opens main window
Screenshots are not available for this software
Azureus is a Java based BitTorrent client, with support for I2P and Tor anonymous communication protocols. It currently supports Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and Unix. Azureus was started at Sourceforge.net mostly to experiment with the Standard Widget Toolkit from Eclipse, in June 2003. It is possibly the most popular of all BitTorrent clients.
Azureus allows the user to download multiple files in a single graphical user interface (GUI). The program also features detailed statistics and a large number of user-configurable settings. While downloading a torrent, the user can view many different statistics.
- Multiple torrent downloads
- Upload and download speed limiting, both globally and per torrent
- Advanced seeding rules
- Adjustable disk cache
- Highly customizable interface
Azureus is property of Azureus Development Team.
Updates : Azureus for Mac Updates