Alte Version von Adium 1.5.9
Älteres Betriebssystem Unterstützung
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) (Intel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) (Intel)
- Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) (Intel)
- Fixed a crash which could occur when attempting to send files, especially on OS X 10.9. ("fain") (#16352, #16430)
- Fixed a crash which could occur on OS X 10.9.
- Fixed an issue causing Adium to hang when encoding a message. …
Screenshots sind für diese Software nicht verfügbar
Adium is an instant messaging client for Mac OS X that supports multiple protocols through the libgaim library. It is written using OS X's Cocoa API, and it is released under the open source GNU General Public License. Adium was originally created by a college student named Adam Iser, and the first version, 1.0, was released in September 2001.
The next version-originally slated to be called Adium 2.0, but then renamed to Adium-is a complete rewrite of the code of the 1.x series. Its largest improvement was switching to libgaim to add support for IM protocols other than AIM; supported protocols now include ICQ, MSN Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger, and Jabber. Most of the work on libgaim itself is done by the gaim team; the Adium team mostly works on the Adium graphical user interface (GUI).
- Supports all major messengers
- OTR (Off the record) Encryption
- Tabbed Messaging
- File Transfer
- Webkit Message Display
- Available in many languages
Updates : Adium for Mac Updates