Versiones Antiguas de OnyX 1.8.6 (OS X 10.4)
SO Antiguos Compatibles
46 scans reported this version clean
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Intel)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (PowerPC)
- Macintosh PowerPC or Intel computer running Mac OS X version 10.4 (Tiger).
- OnyX only runs from an Administrator account.
- Bug corrected while deleting System Caches
No hay imágenes disponibles para este software
OnyX is a multifunction utility for Mac OS X which allows you to verify the Startup Disk and the structure of its System files, to run misc. tasks of system maintenance, to configure some hidden parameters of the Finder, Dock, QuickTime, Safari, Mail, iTunes, Login window, Spotlight, and many of Apple’s applications, to delete caches, to remove a certain number of files and folders that may become cumbersome, and more.
- Before using OnyX, back up your data.
- To uninstall OnyX, go in the OnyX menu and select "Uninstall OnyX".
- Always update OnyX and your System. The last versions generally correct at least some of the problems encountered in previous versions.
Actualizaciones : OnyX Actualizaciones