Old Version of Firefox 36.0 (Beta 9)
Legacy OS support
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) (Intel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) (Intel)
- Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) (Intel)
- Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) (Intel)
- Bug 1131788 - cubeb: Unable to use InterlockedAdd64 on MSVC2010 (and mingw).
- Bug 1130328 - Part 2: Update nsImageFrame to always use InvalidateLayer when handling FRAME_UPDATE.
- Bug 1130328 - Part 1: Add support for an optional…
Screenshots are not available for this software
Mozilla Firefox is a graphical web browser developed by the Mozilla Corporation and a large community of external contributors. Firefox started as a fork of the Navigator browser component of the Mozilla Application Suite. Firefox has replaced the Mozilla Suite as the flagship product of the Mozilla project, under the direction of the Mozilla Foundation.
To display web pages, Firefox uses the Gecko layout engine, which implements most current web standards in addition to several features which are intended to anticipate likely additions to the standards. Latest Firefox features include tabbed browsing, spell checking, incremental find, live bookmarking, a download manager, private browsing, location-aware browsing (also known as "geolocation") based exclusively on a Google service and an integrated search system that uses Google by default in most localizations. Functions can be added through add-ons, created by third-party developers, of which there is a wide selection, a feature that has attracted many of Firefox's users. Mozilla Firefox is a cross-platform browser, providing support for various versions of Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
- Improved Tabbed Browsing
- Spell Checking
- Search Suggestions
- Session Restore
- Web Feeds (RSS)
- Live Titles
- Pop-up Blocker
Updates : Firefox for Mac Updates