Old Version of Mozilla 1.7.13
Legacy OS support
40 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows NT 4.0
- Pentium 233 MHz
- 64 MB RAM
- 52 MB hard drive space
- MFSA 2006-27Â Table Rebuilding Code Execution Vulnerability
- MFSA 2006-25 Privilege escalation through Print Preview
- MFSA 2006-24 Privilege escalation using crypto.generateCRMFRequest
- MFSA 2006-23 File stealing by…
The Mozilla Application Suite is a free, cross-platform internet suite, whose components include a web browser, an e-mail and news client, an HTML editor, and an IRC client. Its development was initiated by Netscape Communications Corporation, before their acquisition by AOL. It is based on the source code of Netscape Communicator. The development was spearheaded by the Mozilla Organization from 1998 to 2003, and by the Mozilla Foundation since 2003.
As of version 1.7.x, it contains the following components:
- Mail & Newsgroups, Address Book and Palm Tools
- Several extensions, including DOM Inspector and Venkman
Versions 6 and 7 of the Netscape suite were based on the Mozilla Suite. The last official version is 1.7.x, as Mozilla Foundation is now focusing on the development of Firefox and Thunderbird. The suite is later superseded by SeaMonkey, a community-driven internet suite that is based on the same source code.
Updates : Mozilla Suite Updates
Did You Know?
Moziila Suite is now unmaintained and it has been succeeded by SeaMonkey.