PeaZip is a free cross-platform file archiver that provides an unified portable GUI for many Open Source technologies like 7-Zip, FreeArc, PAQ, UPX...
Features of PeaZip includes extract, create and convert multiple archives at once, create self-extracting archives, split/join files, strong encryption with two factor authentication, encrypted password manager, secure deletion, find duplicate files, calculate hashes, export job definition as script.
- All in one utility to extract, create and convert all most popular archive formats (130+)
- Easy to use GUI with Drag&Drop and integration in context menu
- Run in all Windows versions, 64 bit version for better performances on 64 bit systems
- Wide array of features: strong encryption, two factor authentication, encrypted password manager, secure deletion, find duplicates, save backup scripts
- High speed, compression ratio, stability and security, relying on proven Open Source technologies from 7-Zip, FreeArc, PAQ, UPX and other state of art projects