Old Version of phpBB 2.0.8
Legacy OS support
- A webserver or web hosting account running on any major Operating System
- A SQL database system, one of:
- MySQL (3.22 or higher)
- PostgreSQL 7.0.3 or higher (preferably 7.1.x or 7.2.x)
- MS SQL Server (7 or 2000) directly or via ODBC
- MS Access (2000 or XP) via ODBC
- PHP (3.0.9 and above or preferably a recent 4.x) with support for the database you intend to use above
- Fixed one vulnerability in admin_board.php - Xore
- Added checking for proper session id characters to sessions and viewtopic to prevent injections - Bartlomiej Korupczynski
- Fixed injection vulnerabilities possible with linked…
Screenshots are not available for this software
phpBB is a high powered, fully scalable, and highly customizable Open Source bulletin board package. phpBB has a user-friendly interface, simple and straightforward administration panel, and helpful FAQ. Based on the powerful PHP server language and your choice of MySQL, MS-SQL, PostgreSQL or Access/ODBC database servers, phpBB is the ideal free community solution for all web sites.
- Supports popular database servers
- Unlimited forums and posts
- Multiple language interface
- Private or public forums
- Powerful search utility
- Private messaging system
- Complete customisation with templates
Updates : phpBB Updates
Did You Know?
phpBB was first started by a guy named James Atkinson as a simple UBB-like forum for his own website on June of the year 2000. Nathan Codding and John Abela joined the development team after phpBB's CVS repository was moved to SourceForge.net, and work on 1.0.0 began.