Old Version of phpBB 2.0.9
Legacy OS support
- A webserver or web hosting account running on any major Operating System
- A SQL database system, one of:
- MySQL (3.22 or higher)
- PostgreSQL 7.0.3 or higher (preferably 7.1.x or 7.2.x)
- MS SQL Server (7 or 2000) directly or via ODBC
- MS Access (2000 or XP) via ODBC
- PHP (3.0.9 and above or preferably a recent 4.x) with support for the database you intend to use above
- Fixed deleting of styles in admin_styles.php
- Fixed wrong unsetting of variables introduced in phpBB 2.0.9, making the board non-functional for users with specific php.ini settings
- Added code to let phpBB work with PHP5 for…
Screenshots are not available for this software
phpBB is a high powered, fully scalable, and highly customizable Open Source bulletin board package. phpBB has a user-friendly interface, simple and straightforward administration panel, and helpful FAQ. Based on the powerful PHP server language and your choice of MySQL, MS-SQL, PostgreSQL or Access/ODBC database servers, phpBB is the ideal free community solution for all web sites.
- Supports popular database servers
- Unlimited forums and posts
- Multiple language interface
- Private or public forums
- Powerful search utility
- Private messaging system
- Complete customisation with templates
Updates : phpBB Updates
Did You Know?
Since the creation of phpBB in 2000, it has become the most widely used free forum solution. Like its predecessors, phpBB 3.0 “Olympus” has an easy to use administration panel and a user friendly installation process, which allows you to have a whole forum board up and running in just few minutes.