Old Version of phpBB 3.0.7
Legacy OS support
42 scans reported this version clean
- A webserver or web hosting account running on any major Operating System with support for PHP
- A SQL database system, one of:
- FireBird 2.0 or above
- MySQL 3.23 or above
- MS SQL Server 2000 or above (directly or via ODBC)
- PostgreSQL 7.x or above
- SQLite 2
- PHP 4.3.3 or above with support for the database you intend to use. The optional presence of the following modules within PHP will provide access to additional features, but they are not required.
- zlib Compression support
- Remote FTP support
- XML support
- Imagemagick support
- GD support
- You can now see private forums in your ATOM feeds using HTTP authentication by passing the GET parameter "auth=http".
- The INTTEXT token was added to custom BBCodes…
Screenshots are not available for this software
phpBB is a high powered, fully scalable, and highly customizable Open Source bulletin board package. phpBB has a user-friendly interface, simple and straightforward administration panel, and helpful FAQ. Based on the powerful PHP server language and your choice of MySQL, MS-SQL, PostgreSQL or Access/ODBC database servers, phpBB is the ideal free community solution for all web sites.
- Supports popular database servers
- Unlimited forums and posts
- Multiple language interface
- Private or public forums
- Powerful search utility
- Private messaging system
- Complete customisation with templates
Updates : phpBB Updates
Did You Know?
phpBB is a UBB-style forum dissussion board written in PHP programming language. It includes necessary forum features such as posting/replying/editing messages, private messages, private forums, user and anonymous posting, robust theming, user ranking by posts or by special, admin definable, ranks, and much more. phpBB can work with 8 different SQL backends, not just MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL, Firebird, ODBC and a few others.