Version History of VirtualDub 1.6.7
- Script: Added support for cast expressions to int/long/double.
- Video direct-stream path now treats zero-byte (drop) frames as non-essential. A video stream that has been spaced with drop frames to a higher frame rate can now be cleanly converted down as well.
- Fixed crash when decoding audio from broken or mismatched DV frame.
- Hierarchical AVI index blocks were being placed outside of RIFF chunks. No known actual incompatibility cases (yet).
- Fixed occasional crash when using lowpass or highpass filters with a large tap count.
- Fixed crash on attempting to abort a render when an error had already occurred.
- Fixed \"cut off audio stream when video stream ends\" sometimes being active even after being disabled.
- Fixed audio stream being shortened slightly when using audio compression.
- Capture: Fixed crash in volume meter code triggered by load of DLLs that whack the floating-point control word.
- Capture: Fixed crash on exit in DirectShow layer caused by shutting down COM too early.
- Script: Fixed \"method not found\" errors loading .vcfs caused by failure to convert longs to ints.