Version History of VirtualDub 1.5.0
- Can add a single job to the batch list with syntax:
- Filters are now loaded and unloaded on the fly to
circumvent TLS (thread local storage) selector limits.
- Cropping bounds can now be dragged via the mouse.
- Improved, friendlier crash diagnostics.
- Basic audio filter support (no plugin support yet,
though). The pitch shifter sucks.
- Increased accuracy of audio/video timing by switching
from microsecond to rational calculations.
- Changed font on dialogs to enable ClearType on XP.
- Deleted outdated 3x3 average filter -- it has been
superceded by \"blur.\"
- New MPEG audio core (Priss) -- fixes decoding errors
in layer I and layer III audio and adds SSE polyphase
- Fixed motion JPEG decoding bugs when padding is
present before markers.
- Fixed crash in SSE2 code when decoding MPEG-1 file
odd width in macroblocks.
- Fixed crash in SSE2 resize routine when doing 4-tap
vertical resample with odd width.
- Fixed swapped UVs in About dialog box. ^^;
- Fixed sync errors in MPEG-1 playback when decoding
an audio stream which flips the copyright bit between
frames or switches layer III bitrates (VBR).
- Fixed \"Frame not found\" errors in MPEG-1 decoder when
GOP is longer than 128 frames.
- Rewrote resampler clip determination code again.
Hopefully this one will be Bug Free (tm).
- Fixed spurious errors at end of operation when saving
- Outputted configuration files and job scripts now
include the correct audio filename when a .wav file is
selected through a script.
- Fixed AVI segmented output creating short files when
working from MPEG-1 source or when IVTC is active.
- Image import filter wasn\'t caching frames.
- Fixed a couple of Get*() script calls that were declared
incorrectly internally and didn\'t work (thanks to
- Blur filter now handles cropping properly.