Version History of WinRAR 5.00 (Beta 7) (x64)
- when processing a command like:
- WinRAR.exe a -sfxmymodule.sfx arcname.exe
- WinRAR ignored the optional parameter of -sfx switch and used default.sfx module. Console RAR.exe did not have this bug;
- WinRAR did not create the folder structure necessary to store unpacked hard links. So if folder containing a hard link did not exist yet, hard link extraction failed;
- "rn" command displayed wrong file names for processed files. Files were renamed properly, only the screen output was incorrect;
- when extracting ACE archive, WinRAR could create empty folders contained in such archive in a wrong destination folder.