Old Version of WinSCP 3.7.1
Legacy OS support
45 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- SSH core upgraded to PuTTY 0.56. It brings following changes:
- Security fix: the vulnerability reported by iDEFENSE is fixed. See details.
- Several other changes.
- Added support for UTF-8 encoded filenames…
WinSCP (Windows Secure copy) is an open source SFTP client for Microsoft Windows. WinSCP also supports Legacy SCP protocol. Its main function is safe copying of files between a local and a remote computer.
WinSCP is based on the implementation of the SSH protocol from PuTTY. WinSCP is also available as a plugin for two file managers, FAR and Servant Salamander.
- Graphical user interface
- Translated into several languages
- All common operations with files
- Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2
- Integrated text editor.
Updates : WinSCP Updates
Did You Know?
Discribing the features that WinSCP includes can take a long time so the headlines are: Batch file scripting and command-line interface, directory synchronization in several semi or fully automatic ways, Integrated text editor, Support for SSH password, keyboard-interactive, public key and Kerberos (GSS) authentication Integrates with Pageant (PuTTY authentication agent) for full support of public key authentication with SSH.