Old Version of WinSCP 2.2.3
Legacy OS support
44 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Some bugs while processing files above 2GB are fixed.
- Programs does not hang, when it encouters a cyclic symlink.
- A button No to all on batch confirmation dialogs.
- More details in a log file.
- An error…
WinSCP (Windows Secure copy) is an open source SFTP client for Microsoft Windows. WinSCP also supports Legacy SCP protocol. Its main function is safe copying of files between a local and a remote computer.
WinSCP is based on the implementation of the SSH protocol from PuTTY. WinSCP is also available as a plugin for two file managers, FAR and Servant Salamander.
- Graphical user interface
- Translated into several languages
- All common operations with files
- Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2
- Integrated text editor.
Updates : WinSCP Updates
Did You Know?
Using the SSH protocol from PuTTY and FTP protocol from FileZilla, combining them and implementing some, was the birth of WinSCP.