Old Version of WinSCP 4.2.9
Legacy OS support
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Never try to rename file to the very same name. 604
- Bug fix: Failure when executing custom command and not capturing its output. 587
- Bug fix: GSSAPI/Kerberos was not working. 590
- Bug fix: Local file timestamp was interpreted…
WinSCP (Windows Secure copy) is an open source SFTP client for Microsoft Windows. WinSCP also supports Legacy SCP protocol. Its main function is safe copying of files between a local and a remote computer.
WinSCP is based on the implementation of the SSH protocol from PuTTY. WinSCP is also available as a plugin for two file managers, FAR and Servant Salamander.
- Graphical user interface
- Translated into several languages
- All common operations with files
- Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2
- Integrated text editor.
Updates : WinSCP Updates
Did You Know?
Windows Secure CoPy is the full name of the WinSCP free and open source SFTP and FTP client for Microsoft Windows. Its main function is secure file transfer between a local and a remote computer. Beyond this, it offers basic file manager and file synchronization functionality. For more secured file transfers, WinSCP uses Secure Shell (SSH) and supports the SCP protocol in addition to SFTP.