Old Version of WinSCP 5.0.7 (Beta)
Legacy OS support
46 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Using MLSD/MLST to list directory with FTP protocol, when supported. Thanks to Michael Lukashov. 568
- UTF-8 support in an internal editor. 78
- Optionally refreshing file panel in regular intervals. 53
- If password is…
WinSCP (Windows Secure copy) is an open source SFTP client for Microsoft Windows. WinSCP also supports Legacy SCP protocol. Its main function is safe copying of files between a local and a remote computer.
WinSCP is based on the implementation of the SSH protocol from PuTTY. WinSCP is also available as a plugin for two file managers, FAR and Servant Salamander.
- Graphical user interface
- Translated into several languages
- All common operations with files
- Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2
- Integrated text editor.
Updates : WinSCP Updates
Did You Know?
WinSCP is open-source SFTP client and FTP client for Windows platforms provided free of charge. Legacy SCP protocol is also supported. Its main function is safe copying of files between a local and a remote computer.