Old Version of WinSCP 5.1.3
Legacy OS support
46 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 x64
- Masking out password in open command in logs. 957
- Location of XML log file can be configured in .NET assembly.
- Bug fix: Several flaws in file mask validation on Edit mask dialog.
- Bug fix: Selecting and filtering files…
WinSCP (Windows Secure copy) is an open source SFTP client for Microsoft Windows. WinSCP also supports Legacy SCP protocol. Its main function is safe copying of files between a local and a remote computer.
WinSCP is based on the implementation of the SSH protocol from PuTTY. WinSCP is also available as a plugin for two file managers, FAR and Servant Salamander.
- Graphical user interface
- Translated into several languages
- All common operations with files
- Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2
- Integrated text editor.
Updates : WinSCP Updates
Did You Know?
WinSCP is open-source SFTP client and FTP client for Windows platforms provided free of charge. Legacy SCP protocol is also supported. Its main function is safe copying of files between a local and a remote computer.