旧版本 Nvu 0.41
46 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Change log not available
Nvu (pronounced N-view) is a WYSIWYG HTML editor, based on the Composer component of Mozilla Application Suite and Gecko 1.7. It is intended to be an open source equivalent to proprietary software like Microsoft FrontPage and Macromedia Dreamweaver and is one of the primary WYSIWYG editors for Linux. Nvu is designed to be easy for non-technical computer users. Knowledge of HTML or CSS is not required. The project was started by and is sponsored by Linspire. Linspire hired Daniel Glazman, former Netscape Communications Corporation employee and CEO/Founder of Disruptive Innovations, to be lead developer.
- WYSIWYG editing of pages, making web creation as easy as typing a letter with your word processor.
- Integrated file management via FTP.
- Reliable HTML code creation that will work with all of today's most popular browsers.
- Jump between WYSIWYG Editing Mode and HTML using tabs.
- Powerful support for forms, tables, and templates.
更新 : Nvu 更新
Did You Know?
As a WYSIWYG editor, Nvu is aims to be really easy for starters and does not require any HTML or CSS knowledge to use.