版本历史 Python 3.4.1
Core and Builtins
- Issue #21418: Fix a crash in the builtin function super() when called without argument and without current frame (ex: embedded Python).
- Issue #21425: Fix flushing of standard streams in the interactive interpreter.
- Issue #21435: In rare cases, when running finalizers on objects in cyclic trash a bad pointer dereference could occur due to a subtle flaw in internal iteration logic.
- Issue #10744: Fix PEP 3118 format strings on ctypes objects with a nontrivial shape.
- Issue #20998: Fixed re.fullmatch() of repeated single character pattern with ignore case. Original patch by Matthew Barnett.
- Issue #21075: fileinput.FileInput now reads bytes from standard stream if binary mode is specified. Patch by Sam Kimbrel.
- Issue #21396: Fix TextIOWrapper(..., write_through=True) to not force a flush() on the underlying binary stream. Patch by akira.
- Issue #21470: Do a better job seeding the random number generator by using enough bytes to span the full state space of the Mersenne Twister.
- Issue #21398: Fix an unicode error in the pydoc pager when the documentation contains characters not encodable to the stdout encoding.
- Issue #17756: Fix test_code test when run from the installed location.
- Issue #17752: Fix distutils tests when run from the installed location.
- Issue #18104: Add idlelib/idle_test/htest.py with a few sample tests to begin consolidating and improving human-validated tests of Idle. Change other files as needed to work with htest. Running the module as __main__ runs all tests.