版本历史 VLC Player 0.8.6d
- Various bugfixes:
- Mozilla plugin: supports a reasonable amount of MIME types on Windows
- Linux: Fixed S/PDIF passthrough with ALSA
- Automatic recovery on unexpected stream discontinuity (clock gap) occurrences in input
- Use field order (top/bottom) for correct bob/linear deinterlacing
- Fix invalid free in bookmarks loading code
- Windows and Mac OS Binaries
- FLAC Security Update (CVE-2007-4619) to prevent multiple integer overflows
- Active X plugin:
- Security update (VideoLAN-SA-0703, CVE-2007-6262)
- Mac OS X Interface & Port:
- Apple Remote support on Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard with enhanced functionality
- Improved Video Output compatibility for Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
- Improved behavior of the Fullscreen Controller and mode changes between Fullscreen and Windowed Video Output
- Softened the white flash artifacts that may appear during the transition of two different movies
- Support for current Ogg file formats
- NOTE: This release requires Mac OS X 10.4 or higher.
Mac OS X 10.3.9 is not supported anymore.
- Improved H.264 encoding speed on Mac OS X
- Other changes:
- The automatic updating facility was removed
- You now need to append --m3u-extvlcopt to your command line to enable
EXTVLCOPT options parsing in m3u playlists.
- RTSP server remote denial of service fixed (CVE-2007-6684).