旧版本 VMware Player 3.1.3
0 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- When you install VMware Player on an operating system that uses a post-2.6.34 Linux kernel, the vmmon module fails to compile.
- The vmxnet and vsock guest modules fail to compile on operating systems that use post-2.6.32 Linux kernels. …
VMware Player, which offers free software to host virtual machines, can run guest virtual machines produced by other VMware products, but cannot itself create new virtual machines. VMware's website provides many free virtual-disk images of preconfigured operating-systems and applications, many of them community-contributed. Freeware tools also exist for creating VMs, mounting, manipulating and converting VMware disks and floppies, so VMware Player users can create, run and maintain virtual machines for free (even for commercial use).
VMware Player Features
- Copy and paste. Copy text and files between the virtual machine and the host PC.
- Drag and drop. Drag and drop files between a Windows host PC and a Windows virtual machine.
- Integrated Google Search. VMware Player includes Google search capabilities, fully integrated for conveniently searching the web without launching a browser.
更新 : VMware Player 更新
Did You Know?
VMware Workstation 7 is optimized for maximum performance when running on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 7 PCs. Supports Flip 3D and Aero Peek to show live thumbnails of your virtual machines. Run legacy application with 3D graphics, faster performance, and tighter desktop integration better than Windows XP Mode. Get shared folders and drag and drop convenience.