旧版本 Adobe Reader 8.1.1
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- 128MB of RAM (256MB recommended for complex forms or large documents)
- 170MB of available hard-disk space
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or 7.0, Firefox 1.5 or 2.0, Mozilla 1.7, AOL 9
- Change log not available
Adobe Acrobat was the first software to support Adobe Systems' Portable Document Format (PDF). It is a family of software, some commercial and some free of charge. Adobe Reader (formerly called Acrobat Reader) is available as a no-charge download from Adobe's web site, and allows the viewing and printing of PDF files. Acrobat and Reader are a major components of the Adobe Engagement Platform, and are widely used as a way to present information with a fixed layout similar to a paper publication.
Several other PDF-editing programs allow some minimal editing and adding of features to documents, and come with other modules including a printer driver to create PDF files.
Adobe Reader Features
- Better protection of your workflows and transactions
- Adobe PDF is the global standard for trusted distribution and viewing of information.
- Capture web pages
- Save in Microsoft Word
- Track reviews and manage comments
更新 : Adobe Reader 更新
Did You Know?
Use Adobe Reader to view, search, digitally sign, verify, print, and collaborate on Adobe PDF files.